Thursday, May 2, 2013

More Blessings

Royal Baloo This is a blog that God completely blessed me with when I was wondering how in the world I would be able to homeschool and work at the same time. Last August, when school officially began, my son decided he wanted to study the arctic and the antarctic. It might seem like a strange time to study a cold, icy, snowy place, but why not? So we went to the library and found a few books. I wish I could remember what they were, but it has been a while. I know that mistakenly found one in the non-fiction about flying reindeer! I remember praying. A lot. I turned my computer on and found this in my e-mail. A gift! Not only did I praise God for his goodness, but I was also able to show my son how God answers prayer! Double gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment