Friday, May 3, 2013

Quick update!

I realized last night, as I was crawling into bed, that I credited the wrong blog in my last post. While 3 dinosaurs is equally wonderful, I remembered that it was this post, at Royal Baloo, that has the arctic animals unit which couldn't have come at a better time. Whoops! I also noticed today that she has some new free Star Wars kindergarten packs, which I am sure my son will be more than exited about. (He has been planning a Star Wars play with his friends for a couple months now ;-) ) So, I have corrected my error, but I do not want to take away from 3 dinosaurs. She has also shared some wonderful gifts as well. So check her out too!



and here is a link to Royal Baloo. Royal Baloo

I highly recommend that you check out her entire site. She has graciously shared so much. She has printables for tots all the way to first grade.

On a side note...have you heard this? I absolutely love this collaboration!

Enjoy this day that He has made!

Until next time friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment