And, since my son was begging to do something with food coloring, and, since I saw this while searching for a template yesterday...
And, though it would have been much easier to use Mama Jenn's free download, alas the black and white printer would render them useless. So, once again another Color Wheel...in black and white. A bit of an oxymoron, though it is, it worked beautifully.
Here's how you do it.
1. Print off the Color Wheel Sheet (link below)
2. Laminate it, put it in a sleeve protector, or use packaging tape (like I did).
3. Put your Red, Yellow, and Blue food coloring in separate containers and add a little water to dilute.
4. Using an eyedropper or a straw (we couldn't find an eyedropper), drop one drop per letter indicator. For example for each R in one circle you would drop that many drops of red. Three R's, three drops of red.
5. Mix colors within each circle together with a toothpick or stir straw if you are in a coffeeshop .
6. Finally, using a paper towel or coffee filter (which I think I may like even better), carefully set it on top of the colors to soak 'em up! Here is what ours looked like.
And finally here is the Color Wheel Printable. In case you don't have a color printer as well! You may want to check out Mama Jenn for more instructions in case mine were too confusing. I won't be offended!
Thanks for reading! Until next time friends.